Jease 2.8 released
- Customizable persistence actions (save / delete / traverse) in jease.cms.service.Nodes. Useful for logging or auditing content changes.
- User-Management allows to disable users.
- Introduced new request attribute JEASE_DISCUSSION_DISABLED to allow to disable discussions (= adding comments) on the fly.
- User-Management: show if the user has an active session (yes/no). Changed misguiding label from "Session" to "Last Access".
- Moved all application initializations from ServletFilter to ServletListener, so it is straightforward to add a custom listener for tweaking configurations.
- Added error code 500 to web.xml so script errors can be handled via custom error page.
- Added some style for default error page.
- Refactored Registry: reuse already existing component as configuration object instead of three dedicated maps.
- Added helpers to jfix.servlet.Servlets: getServerURL and getContextURL. Cleaned atom/rss feeds to use Servlets.getContextURL().
- Improved readability of forward/page check in Transit.jsp
- Refactored copyright notice from all designs into dedicated jsp-service.
- ObjectDatabase: added timestamp of last database write operation. Use timestamp from database instead of supplier for retrieving time of last change operation.
- Setup created root folder with context path which isn't needed anymore.
- Transit renderer ignored file-parameter (= force ad hoc forwarding via request parameter).
- Added missing read-lock around ObjectDatabase#getTimestamp().
- Only check validity of id in NodeEditor if id is not empty.
- Fixed bug with empty or null labels in PropertyManager.
- Fixed NPE in I18N: return null instead of throwing NPE.
- Sequence of a Factory wasn't included in copy operation (broke dump, copy, etc.)
- Persian translation provided by Mohammad. Thanks!
- Improved Italian translation. Thanks to Alex!
- ZK 5.0.11 (with additional fix for MP3-upload from ZK Freshly)
- Tomcat 7.0.27
- Tika 1.1
- Latest wikitext.jar
- prettyPhoto 3.1.4
- Flowplayer 3.2.8
Last modified on 2012-04-10 by Maik Jablonski